1. During your visit on our website you may be asked about your personal data. The data we process on you may include, but is not limited to: email address and full name.
2. We collect the data that are essential for our website to work properly. In certain circumstances, when such information is needed for our website to work, not providing the requested personal data may impact your experience while on our website and limit your access to its content.
3. Pursuant to Article 39 of Polish Personal Data Protection Act (Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997), the employees of Digital University Foundation shall be bound by an obligation of confidentiality
4. This website is managed by Digital University Foundation in Warsaw (00-695), Kolektorska Street 22A/2, NIP: 1182100793 Regon: 147372124 that process personal information of the users according to Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Dz.U.2014.1182 j.t.) and Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Dz. U. nr 144, poz. 1204 ze zm.)
5. Digital University Foundation collects only the data that are essential for appropriate performance of the Foundation. The Foundation may, at its discretion, use third party data processors acting on its behalf and under its instructions, especially conference partners, postal services or courier companies and disclose personal data to them as necessary for the performance of their services. Personal data collection is a subject to legal protection. These data are protected from unauthorized access
6. Each Customer shall be entitled to access her/his personal data. In order to change, update, supplement or delete your personal data, please contact Digital University Foundation directly via e-mail, by post, telephone or fax. Digital University Foundation may refuse to provide services via e-mail if you remove your data or make it unavailable.